Since our family began this journey over forty years ago, boat shows have played a very important part in our business. Shows give us a chance to interact in-person with customers and partners, and give others the opportunity to see and touch our products. In 2015, we exhibited at five shows, including:
- Stuart Boat Show
- Miami International Boat Show
- Newport International Boat Show. Read the show recap here!
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. View the show recap here!
- METSTRADE in Amsterdam. View our full recap here!
Outside of the shows we were able to physically participate in, due to our partnerships with other companies, Frigibar units were displayed at several additional shows, including the Palm Beach International Boat Show, New England Boat Show in Boston, Providence Boat Show, and the Bay Bridge Boat Show in Annapolis, Maryland.
2015 was a great year for spreading our message and products throughout the industry and beyond in publications and advertisements. We were featured in Southern Boating Magazine with an advertisement and product feature. You can also find us online and in the upcoming print version of Yachting Pages.
We have shared our insight about relevant business topics on the Huffington Post Business Blog thanks to our involvement with the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program, which I completed last year. We have published three articles aimed at providing actionable advice for entrepreneurs. We enjoyed writing these articles and were thrilled to see one of them re-published on The Hartford’s website. Additional articles are in the works for next year. If you are interested in contributing, I welcome you to email our content manager, Michael Luchies at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the three published articles from this year:
- 7 Reasons to Plan for Succession in Your Business Today
- 10 Tips to Turn In-Person Events into a Secret Weapon for Your Business
- Booth Tips: 9 Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Appearance at a Trade Show
We’ve designed our blog to provide you with relevant information on topics that add value to our readers. All in the past year, we’ve featured industry experts, fishing teams, boat-builders, yacht brokers, event directors, and several of our partners. At the urging of our team, I even discussed my passion for boat shows. We’d love if you took a look at our blog and read a couple of the articles we created just for you. If there is a topic that is of interest and you would like to learn more about, email us at email@example.com and we will work on providing it.
2015 saw several new partnerships, including working with Yacht Equipment & Parts, and Whiticar Boat Works in Stuart, Florida to showcase Frigibar units. We also expanded our presence in the Northeast through our relationship with Island and Harbor Sales. For partnership inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so proud of our 2 spectacular fishing teams that we sponsored this year. Team Tito’s Fishing Team helped us start the year off right, hosting a special Tito’s Vodka tasting reception at our booth at the Miami International Boat show. The team had tremendous success with their Memorial Day family event and fishing tournament “The Downtown Showdown KDW” in West Palm Beach, Florida, which resulted in a 5-figure donation to Lauren’s Kids. Mark your calendars for May 20-21, 2016 for their 2nd Annual event and we will see you there!
Liquid Fire Fishing Team received their custom Frigibar dunnage box for their Intrepid Powerboats 375 Center Console and traveled a good part of the year to numerous tournaments and events. Liquid Fire also spent a good portion of their time sharing knowledge through their fishing schools held around the country and you can see their upcoming schedule here. They had a fantastic finish to the year earning 1st Place in the Swansboro Five-0 King Mackerel Tournament and 3rd Place in the US Open King Mackerel Tournament. Read our interview with team captain Mark Henderson.
Why We’re Excited About 2016!
We have a lot of things to be thankful for and many opportunities to pursue in the New Year. Here are three of the things we’re looking forward to in 2016:
- Expansion of online product availability
- Partner acquisition and forming new relationships along with expanding existing partnerships Nationally and Internationally
- New product development
Where we will be in the 1st Quarter of 2016
- January 25-26th we will be in St. Maarten at the USSA 11th Annual Captains Briefing & Golf Tournament
- January 28-29th visit us at the Refit International Exhibition & Conference in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, Booth 229.
- February 11-15th visit us at the Miami International Boat Show on Virginia Key, Booth C554-Tent C and we hope to see you there. Remember that the show will be at its new location. You can find helpful information about the show, tickets, shuttles and pre-paid parking at miamiboatshow.com.
With any of our events, feel free to contact us ahead of time if you would like to schedule a time to meet with us or just stop on by. You can keep tabs on where we will be by visiting our events page which is updated with our upcoming event schedule and overviews of the fun stuff we do.
Our mailing address has changed, so please make sure to update your records: Frigibar Industries, Inc. 3324 NW South River Drive, Miami, Florida 33142.
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year from our family to yours!
- Shuly Oletzky, Frigibar President & the Frigibar Family